Sunday, December 5, 2010

FINAL PLN

FINAL PLN

http://www.symbaloo.com/

This is a screen shot of my final PLN.  I really enjoyed making my PLN on symbaloo.  I have links to just about everything!  From souths webpage, to USA online, to friends/classroom blogs, to helpful website.  Ihave created a learning tool that is going to help me stay organized in a quick and orderly fashion!  I have learned so much this semester in this class and my PLN is something I will continue to add to through the duration of school.  My PLN is something I will more than likely use after I graduate, and begin teaching.  I think I will possibly even make my students create a PLN of their on with websites that have visited and learned information from.  I think this will not only help them, but will also give their classmates and myself ideas about website that can be viewed to allow us to engage in more learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment